Friday, August 28, 2009

Inside of Me

I hate when I started to love someone.
Everytime I've opened my heart to someone I care about,
I ended up being very disappointed.
They always take me for granted.
Don't ever give me any hope.
If you just wanna break my heart.

I just need someone who can understand me.
Who can accept me for who I am.
For good and for bad.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Just please.
See me as I really am.
And I promise you,
I'll never let you fall.
I'll never hurt someone I love.
I'll stand up with you forever.

Loving someone is hard?
It shouldnt be hard.
You just have to accept their good and bad.
And help them from doing any mistakes.
And appreciate them.
I just want someone to say to me,

"If one day,
No one cares for you,
No one loves you,
No one think of you,
Or they forget you,
Just remember!
You got me.
And I will always be there for you.
Always!"

***xoxo***

No comments:

Post a Comment